Join Us and Make a Difference Today
The 38th Legislative District of the Washington State Democrats is located in Snohomish County. We are Democrats who call Everett, Marysville and the Tulalip Tribe’s Reservation home.
We meet the first Tuesday of every month, usually in Everett, usually on bus routes.
In everything we do, we are committed to creating the changes that make a difference at home and in our nation.
Our next meeting is at 7 p.m., Tuesday, July 7th at the Snohomish County PUD,
2320 California Street, Everett, WA 98201.
Executive Board meets the third Tuesday of each month, usually in Everett.
Our next executive board meeting is at 7 p.m., Tuesday July 21st at the Snohomish County PUD
See you there!
News and Events
The 38th Legislative District provides a list of upcoming activities including events we sponsor, Democratic state and county events and campaign events of members and endorsed candidates. To get an event included on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.]
- 4th of July Parade, Everett, WA 10:00 AM Saturday July 4, 2015 Please join in the parade and wish the USA a 239th Happy Birthday .
- The 38th Legislative District invites everyone to a special Town Hall Meeting: A Discussion on Diversity. It will be held on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2015 at the Snohomish County PUD Auditorium. Confirmed speakers include Snohomish County Executive John Lovick, Snohomish County NAACP President Janice Greene and Angie Maxie, executive director of the Tiny Tots Daycare Center. More information will be posted in the coming weeks.
- Candidate Charlene Rawson will hold the kickoff event for her campaign for Everett City Council, Position 5, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday, June 18, at the Women's Wellness Center. The Center is located at 2940 W Marine View Dr., Everett. Charlene4Everett, Position 5; RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com.
Brenda Stonecipher's campaign for the Everett City Council, Position 6, will hold a kick off event from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 7, at Sol Food, 1405 Hewitt Avenue, Everett, WA 98201RSVP: Holly Knapp or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend Snohomish County Executive John Lovick's Filing Week Reception from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 11. For more information visit his campaign website at http://www.electjohnlovick.com/
- Cassie Franklin is running for the Everett City Council, Position 4
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 14, Cassie Franklin will hold a kick off for campaign at Shack Art Center, 2921 Hoyt Ave. in Everett.
- Franklin Kickoff Invite
Snohomish County Democrats:
Spring Quarterly and Primary Endorsement Meeting from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, May 23All PCO's and Members of the SCDCC are encouraged to attend and participate in this meeting as we discuss and consider the endorsements of candidates for this election.Everett Labor Temple, 2812 Lombard Ave, Everett 98201. Review the draft agenda at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Djea4AUisS2n0z5MeBKnvKLfKyFYKmHPa1HS_fO_8yM/edit?usp=sharing
- Purchase tickets to attend the H.M. Jackson Awards Dinner, sponsored by the Snohomish County Democracts, by visiting http://snocodems.org/
- Kelly Wrote the President About Health Reform -- Today, She's With Him in Nashville.
- Follow Along: The President is Taking Your Questions on Twitter
- President Obama Announces that the U.S. Will Reopen Our Embassy in Cuba
- The Letter the President Carried:
- See the First White House Tour Photos Taken in More than 40 Years:
- Statement from Inslee about status of legislative session
- Statement from Gov. Inslee on the passage of the 2015-17 operating budget
- Inslee announces appointment of Melissa A. Hemstreet to Kitsap County Superior Court
- Inslee announces appointment of Michael Schwartz to the Pierce County Superior Court
- Statement from Inslee about the Sleepy Hollow fire in Wenatchee
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.