Join Us and Make a Difference Today
The 38th Legislative District of the Washington State Democrats is located in Snohomish County. We are Democrats who call Everett, Marysville and the Tulalip Tribe’s Reservation home.
We meet the first Tuesday of every month, usually in Everett, usually on bus routes.
In everything we do, we are committed to creating the changes that make a difference at home and in our nation.
Our next meeting is at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 1 at the Snohomish County PUD,
2320 California Street, Everett, Wash. 98201.
Executive Board meets the third Tuesday of each month, usually in Everett.
Our next executive board meeting is at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 15 at the Snohomish County PUD, 2320 California Street, Everett, Wash. 98201
See you there!
News and Events
The 38th Legislative District provides a list of upcoming activities including events we sponsor, Democratic state and county events and campaign events of members and endorsed candidates. To get an event included on this list, please email email@example.com.]
- The 38th Legislative District invites everyone to a special Town Hall Meeting: A Discussion on Diversity. It will be held on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2015 at the Snohomish County PUD Auditorium. Confirmed speakers include Snohomish County Executive John Lovick, Snohomish County NAACP President Janice Greene and Angie Maxie, executive director of the Tiny Tots Daycare Center. More information will be posted in the coming weeks.
- The 38th Legislative District celebrates the advancement of endorsed Everett City Council candidates Cassie Franklin and Charlene Rawson's advancement to the general election, as well as Snohomish County Executive John Lovick's advancement to the general election. We honor also all the Democratic candidates who ran in the primary.
- Candidate Charlene Rawson held the kickoff event for her campaign for Everett City Council, Position 5, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday, June 18, at the Women's Wellness Center. The Center is located at 2940 W Marine View Dr., Everett. Charlene4Everett, Position 5; RSVP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brenda Stonecipher's campaign for the Everett City Council, Position 6, held a kick off event from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 7, at Sol Food, 1405 Hewitt Avenue, Everett, WA 98201RSVP: Holly Knapp or email@example.com
- Snohomish County Executive John Lovick's Filing Week Reception was held at 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 11. For more information visit his campaign website at http://www.electjohnlovick.com/
- Cassie Franklin is running for the Everett City Council, Position 4
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 14, Cassie Franklin will hold a kick off for campaign at Shack Art Center, 2921 Hoyt Ave. in Everett.
- Franklin Kickoff Invite
Snohomish County Democrats:
Spring Quarterly and Primary Endorsement Meeting from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, May 23All PCO's and Members of the SCDCC are encouraged to attend and participate in this meeting as we discuss and consider the endorsements of candidates for this election.Everett Labor Temple, 2812 Lombard Ave, Everett 98201. Review the draft agenda at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Djea4AUisS2n0z5MeBKnvKLfKyFYKmHPa1HS_fO_8yM/edit?usp=sharing
- Purchase tickets to attend the H.M. Jackson Awards Dinner, sponsored by the Snohomish County Democracts, by visiting http://snocodems.org/
- West Wing Week: 11/27/2015 or, "This Turkey is Hereby Pardoned"
- Weekly Address: This Thanksgiving, Recognizing the Greatness of American Generosity
- Follow Along: A Global Agreement to Act on Climate
- Watch: Here's What the Refugee Screening Process Looks Like
- Taking home the title: Who will be this year's National Thanksgiving Turkey?
- Statement from Gov. Jay Inslee regarding White House briefing on security protocols related to refugee resettlement
- Statement from Gov. Jay Inslee regarding allegations against Planned Parenthood
- Statement from Gov. Jay Inslee regarding the Paris terrorist attacks and anti-Muslim rhetoric
- Statement from Gov. Jay Inslee regarding today’s Supreme Court decision on Eyman’s I-1366
- Statement from Gov. Jay Inslee regarding Alcoa’s announcement of layoffs nationwide
- Voices from the 2015 Senate Education Listening Tour
- Rolfes, McAuliffe: It is time to act on education funding, and show Washingtonians we listened
- Nelson welcomes Takko to state Senate
- Senate education leaders invite public to provide feedback at statewide work sessions
- Sen. Nelson: Senate Republicans should work on funding education, not attacking Court