Join Us and Make a Difference Today
The 38th Legislative District of the Washington State Democrats is located in Snohomish County. We are Democrats who call Everett, Marysville and the Tulalip Tribe’s Reservation home.
We meet the first Tuesday of every month, usually in Everett, usually on bus routes.
In everything we do, we are committed to creating the changes that make a difference at home and in our nation.
Our next meeting is at 7 p.m., Tuesday, June 2 at the Snohomish County PUD,
2320 California Street, Everett, WA 98201.
News and Events
The 38th Legislative District provides a list of upcoming activities including events we sponsor, Democratic state and county events and campaign events of members and endorsed candidates. To get an event included on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brenda Stonecipher's campaign for the Everett City Council, Position 6, will hold a kick off event from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 7, at Sol Food, 1405 Hewitt Avenue, Everett, WA 98201RSVP: Holly Knapp or email@example.com
- Attend Snohomish County Executive John Lovick's Filing Week Reception from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, May 11. For more information visit his campaign website at http://www.electjohnlovick.com/
- Cassie Franklin is running for the Everett City Council, Position 4
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 14, Cassie Franklin will hold a kick off for campaign at Shack Art Center, 2921 Hoyt Ave. in Everett.
- Franklin Kickoff Invite
Snohomish County Democrats:
Spring Quarterly and Primary Endorsement Meeting from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, May 23All PCO's and Members of the SCDCC are encouraged to attend and participate in this meeting as we discuss and consider the endorsements of candidates for this election.Everett Labor Temple, 2812 Lombard Ave, Everett 98201. Review the draft agenda at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Djea4AUisS2n0z5MeBKnvKLfKyFYKmHPa1HS_fO_8yM/edit?usp=sharing
- Purchase tickets to attend the H.M. Jackson Awards Dinner, sponsored by the Snohomish County Democracts, by visiting http://snocodems.org/
- Weekly Address: Honoring Our Fallen Heroes this Memorial Day
- West Wing Week: 05/22/2015 or, “@POTUS”
- Listen: A Conversation on Community Policing
- National Jewish American Heritage Month: What It Means to Be Part of the Jewish American Community
- What They’re Saying: Military Leaders Respond to the President’s Call to Battle Climate Change
- Inslee announces appointment of Derek Sandison as director of state Department of Agriculture
- Washington teams up with states and provinces worldwide committing to cut greenhouse gas emissions 80-95 percent
- Governor declares statewide drought emergency
- Governor Inslee announces appointment of Brian Coughenour to the Clallam County Superior Court
- Statement by Gov. Jay Inslee on signing of bill to create a health care database for patients and providers
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Sen. Nelson: Improving revenue positive, but work still remains to craft a bipartisan, sustainable and fair budget
- Alternative plan aims to reduce carbon emissions and create jobs in rural areas
- New proposal targets carbon reduction, rural economic growth
- Sen. Nelson: Voting is a fundamental American right
- Nelson: “We are all in this together and it’s time we had a tax structure that reflects that”