Join Us and Make a Difference Today
The 38th Legislative District of the Washington State Democrats is located in Snohomish County. We are Democrats who call Everett, Marysville and the Tulalip Tribe’s Reservation home.
In everything we do, we are committed to creating the changes that make a difference at home and in our nation.
Our monthly membership meeting is at 7 p.m., on the first Tuesday of every month at the Snohomish County PUD, 2320 California Street, Everett, Wash. 98201.
The Executive Board also meets monthly at 6:30 p.m., on the fourth Monday of every month at the Everett Public Library, 2702 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201
See you there!
News and Events
The 38th Legislative District provides a list of upcoming activities including events we sponsor, Democratic state and county events and campaign events of members and endorsed candidates. To get an event included on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.]
The Washington State Democratic Central Committee To Meet in Lynnwood, Jan. 29-31, 2016
- The 38th Legislative District invites everyone to a special Town Hall Meeting: A Discussion on Diversity. It will be held on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2015 at the Snohomish County PUD Auditorium. Confirmed speakers include Snohomish County Executive John Lovick, Snohomish County NAACP President Janice Greene and Angie Maxie, executive director of the Tiny Tots Daycare Center. More information will be posted in the coming weeks.
- Watch President Obama Speak on the Passing of Supreme Court Justice Scalia
- Weekly Address: The State of American Politics
- Email from David Axelrod: Warm Memories of a Chilly Day
- An Update on How We're Leading the Counter-ISIL Coalition
- Here’s How Communities Used Innovative Ideas to Get Covered This Open Enrollment Period
- Statement from Washington Gov. Jay Inslee on the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling staying the EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Inslee appoints Roger Millar as Acting Secretary of the Washington State Department of Transportation
- Gov. Jay Inslee announced the appointment of Jeffrey Bassett to the Kitsap Superior Court
- Gov. Jay Inslee statement regarding REC Silicon in Moses Lake
- Statement from Gov. Jay Inslee regarding resignation of DOC Secretary Dan Pacholke